Apply today @ mbboa.org/scholarship!
DEADLINE: February 16, 2015
The Michigan Black Bar Owners Association Scholarship awards graduates of high school in 2015 who are interested in business and/or the hospitality industry. Awards upward of $5000 will be granted to 5 students to assist with college expenses. The mission of this organization is to provide educational scholarships for deserving high school students within the MBBOA membership community; therefore, your contribution will assist us in meeting our mission.
- Cover letter
- Head shot picture (please be alone in the picture)
- 2 page double spaced essay
- Most recent transcripts
- High school senior class of 2015
- Attending an accredited higher learning institution in summer/fall 2015
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Michigan resident