Open to graduating seniors and college graduates! The January 2014 class of the Rockwell Automation Engineer in Training Program is now open!!!
The Title of the position you will apply for is Field/Remote Support Engineer – Engineer in Training Program
• Visit rockwellautomation.com/careers
• Select “Browse Student & New Graduate Opportunities” from the “Students & New Graduates” section of the page
• Create an account to the right or select “Search Openings”
• Scroll down to the keyword text box, enter in 42059 for Remote Support Engineer or 42061 for Field Service Engineer, and select search
• Click on the Requisition Number link to review and apply for the job
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Technology
• Eligible to work in the United States on an ongoing basis without visa sponsorship
• Successful candidates must possess outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, the ambition and ability to work independently, have strong communication skills and excellent conflict resolution skills
• Candidates must have no geographical limitations. Candidates attend six months of formal training in Cleveland, Ohio
• Previous Internship or Co-Op Experience is a plus
• Preferred cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Prior experience utilizing programmable controllers, numerical controls, computers or motor controls and drives in industrial automation control systems
The Engineer in Training (EIT) Program is an entry-level program for engineers to learn core Rockwell Automation product technologies and to develop fundamental field/remote support engineering skills. This program prepares recent engineering graduates from around the world to be Support Engineers who provide engineering services to support the installation, start-up, maintenance and operation of automation control, drive, and manufacturing systems as well as Industrial networks for Rockwell Automation customers. The program includes a combination of formal classroom training and work assignments to give engineers hands-on experience with Rockwell Automation’s products and technologies. Training focuses on both technical and leadership competencies.
Program participants will have a high level of interaction with Rockwell Automation’s leaders and will receive many opportunities to build their professional network.
Upon completion of the training program, engineers are assigned to a full time position in one of the following areas based on candidate selection and availability:
• Remote Support Engineer
• Field Service Engineer
• Consulting Engineer
• Control/Project Engineer
• Training/Performance Specialist
• Application Engineer
• Product Development
There are also similar opportunities for graduates in the field of Finance and Management. If you have any questions please reach out to Ronald Stovall at 440.646.6832.
About Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation, the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.